Bringing together all customer-facing applications to provide both flexibility and consistency of message to all shoppers enables retailers to successfully and consistently harvest value from the business.
- Imperative for Business Users to effectively use their data and provide accurate omnichannel execution support and derive innovative and valuable insights
- Data extraction and timely analysis of item-level sales, inventory, and margin are challenging for most retailers.
About the Customer
Customer is among the leading convenience retailer operating more than 850 convenience retail stores. The stores offer a large fresh food service selection, all day, everyday stop for fresh, built-to-order foods, beverages, coffee, fuel services, and surcharge-free ATMs.
Groupsoft helped Luxottica retail implement a Retail solution for global expansion in fast pace rollout using the template SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR) Solution for Retail.
- A real-time hub providing insight into the business, customers, & inventory
- A predictive platform for integrated, omnichannel planning process
- A platform for innovation
- Inventory productivity improvement
- Increased Sales and margin
- Promotion effectiveness and efficiency
- Accurate On-shelf availability
- Multi-channel Customer Data Analytics
- Business requirements gathering & Blueprinting
- Proven project accelerators and governance
- Rigor project management & control
- Agile / iterative approach
- Experienced functional and technical teams
- Wave-driven deployment (mitigate risk)
- Pilot roll-out and Final roll-out (in waves across all remaining stores)
- 13% Increase in up-sell opportunities.
- Quickly maximize sales and margins with targeted pricing and promotions with a 7% Higher customer satisfaction rating
- 5% Improved gross margin
- 30% Reduction in development time and 29% Decrease in annual maintenance costs