- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time and for any reason whatsoever to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Website. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our Website for any reason whatsoever, and to take any other actions that we, in our sole discretion, believe to be in Our interest and the interest of our users as a whole.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- By posting or submitting content to be used on our Website regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise (“Submitted Content”), you are giving us, and our affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to display or publish such Submitted Content on our Website and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such Submitted Content, and to distribute such Submitted Content and use Submitted Content for promotional, publishing and marketing purposes on the Website and social media. You hereby acknowledge that such Submitted Content is not confidential and you hereby grant to us an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, adapt, make derivative works of, sublicense and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit your Submitted Content and all copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film or electronic storage devices), without compensation of any kind to you or any third party. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice. You understand that we may sometimes edit, compile or otherwise modify your contributions and submissions and you shall not have the right to display, publish or distribute such modified content.
- You shall be responsible for any submissions you make and the consequences thereof. You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights, licenses and other permissions to use the Submitted Content.
- You have no right to post any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without our express permission and without the prior approval of the owner of such content. You also agree and acknowledge that you shall be liable for any action or damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any Submitted Content posted by you.
- You are prohibited from publishing, copying, or in any way exploiting, any of the content of the Website, in whole or in part, except when and in the manner explicitly allowed by us. Unless expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, publication, or commercial exploitation of material accessed or downloaded from the Website will be permitted without our express written consent.
- In the event of authorized copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletions of author, trademark, or copyright notice shall be made. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by copying or downloading copyrighted material.
- The display of any trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos or domain names on the Website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted with respect to such trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos or domain names.
- You agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (II) submit falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or . (IV) post advertisements or solicitations as Submitted Content.
- You are a restricted user of this Website. You shall not cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content, material, information or software obtained from the Website. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes including educational purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- You acknowledge that any and all resources and information listed on this Website are merely for your information and convenience.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content thereon, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is expressly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that the content on our Website including, blogs, videos and testimonials provided by our clients is for your reference and information only. We do not seek for you to make any decision solely based on such content. We strive to provide accurate and updated content. However, you acknowledge that there may be instances where the content does not meet your standards. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website, you may be exposed to content from other users that you may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities in relation to such content on the Website
- You shall not:
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any other customer of the Website, its source, or exploit the Website or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users;
- Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable to the use of this Website.
Disclaimer Of Warranties and Liabilities
You agree that your use of the website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Groupsoft, its owners, affiliates, group companies, associated entities, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by Groupsoft, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Groupsoft does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and neither does Groupsoft adopt nor endorse, nor is Groupsoft responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any third parties other than Groupsoft. Under no circumstances will Groupsoft be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Groupsoft, its owners, affiliates, group companies, associated entities, officers, directors, employees, consultants, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GROUPSOFTUS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
Indemnification And Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we, our officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the Website, services or materials.
The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. We reserve the right to disclosure of any personal information about you and your use of the Website including its contents, without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights or property;
- act to protect the interest of our members or others.
Contact and Violations: